variable from a web site

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 09:22:28 EST 2013

Actually since you don't just want the most recent click and want the csv
contents you probably want this instead.

   get revbrowserexecutescript(1,
"result=document.getElementById('ta_csvoutput').value;")

The other just returns the most recent click, this grabs the value of the
textarea with the csv data.