Sauce Bottle

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 20:22:10 EST 2013

Roger,

Thank you (my company's name is "Simple Solutions").

I like using "Free" instead of "Community" because "free" is one of the top best selling words. It is also shorter.
I think "LiveCode" should always be the first word - and I agree that it should be used in all versions.

I miss the old days when we had MetaCard and Transcript - different names for the RAD and the language. "LiveCode Code" doesn't cut it for me.

Paul Looney