[OT] "MacMini" 7-8 years later

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Mar 3 13:39:19 EST 2013

I had a super-crazy idea once. It remains untested, but imagine a user who
uses 90% Windows software, and 10% Mac software. If that user has a REAL
made by Apple Mac, why not install Windows as the primary OS, and confine
OS X to the relm of virtualization? Why? Because Apple says no, as it would
reduce the performance of their OS, and ruin that 'oh so special'
experience.