revOnline updates to libUndo and libSOAP

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Mar 2 14:25:42 EST 2013

All-

Now that the Kickstarter excitement has settled down a bit and the
server maintenance has finished, I had the chance to post some updates
to a couple of library stacks on revOnline.

libUndo:
substack for unlimited undo/redo functionality
libUndo had a problem with the Redo function when I extracted it from
the glx2 script editor stack. Thanks to Paul Hibbert for finding this.

libSOAP:
web services substack
libSOAP can now generate functions to call web services using either a
local or web-based wsdl document. It can now work with more diverse
types of xml encoding in wsdl files as well.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net