Server Maintenance

dwilliams at runrev.com dwilliams at runrev.com
Fri Mar 1 09:54:55 EST 2013

Hello Everybody,

As some of you may have already noticed, we are conducting some
essential maintenance at the moment to account for increased traffic
and ensure our infrastructure is up to scratch for the future. You may
notice some slowness on runrev.com and related services, we are
working to keep this to a minimum. On-Rev will largely be unaffected
by the work we are carrying out.

Let us know via support if you have any specific queries related to
this. Services should be running smoothly and at increased capacity
within the next few days.

Regards,

-David Williams, Server Administrator