Fwd: [FYI] Using Graphic Commands on Server

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Jun 30 01:04:31 EDT 2013

I did a test just now using Livecode server 6.0.0 dp1.

I successfully imported a jpg file to the templategraphic ,  scaled it, and
exported to an output file as a png on a server at Dreamhost using an iRev
script.

I also stored the initial rect, height and width of the imported graphic
into custom properties of the templategraphic to allow scaling. Just a
place to put the data, I could have used variables.

so the answer to my own question from a few days ago is YES, at least these
graphic commands work on this version.

And I don't have to use shell calls to ImageMagick.  yay

sqb

--
-  !  -

Stephen Barncard