revHookBuildScriptEditorContextMenu

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jun 28 14:54:27 EDT 2013

I would like to use the above to add some items to the script editor
contextual menu but I see from a recent discussion that only one plugin's
front script will receive the message.

Does anyone have any thoughts on a cooperative architecture that can be
implemented now to allow multiple plugins to have access to this hook?

Perhaps a custom property of the IDE Home stack (in the uRIP property set?)
that defines the plugin stack name/handler to be invoked by the hook?
 Would still need a generic front script to trap the hook message and call
the defined plugin handlers.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>