BETA RELEASE: LiveCode 6.1.0 Release Candidate 2

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Jun 27 19:05:10 EDT 2013

On 28/06/2013, at 8:59 AM, Ralf Bitter <rabit at revigniter.com> wrote:

> Does this mean that the ability to use protected stacks covers 0.01% of server use cases?

I think so... you only need to protect them if you are selling a server solution rather than just hosting it. I guess there's third party libraries you might be using... So perhaps it is a higher %... I'm not saying they shouldn't release it but that it may just not have hit the top of the priority list yet...

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!