Custom Properties

Graham Pearson gspearson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 09:19:26 EDT 2013

As I am finishing up with my first application, I am now moving global
variables to custom properties as recommended by other posts on this
list and the RunRev lessons site.

On the main stack I have created a custom property called
altWebServerURL and custom contents of http://www.yourcfpro.com/TestApp/

In a RunRev lesson on custom properties it has a line that says:

answer the cName of this stack

which displayed the name entered from a field called name.

If I do the answer line with my altWebServerURL all I get is a blank
answer box with OK and not the value of what I defined within the
property contents of this custom property.

What am I doing wrong?