Communicate with server using PUT

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 26 19:22:54 EDT 2013

When I use the full URL with "get url" it returns a 404. When the server
person does it from Rails, they get data back. I need to get the same
data back, so I guess checking the headers won't work. The server
responds with stuff I need to use.

So if "get URL" is the way to do it, then the "get" should give me the
data. The 404 is odd, but maybe we can figure out that part.