Free Valentina Studio, Valentina DB & Reports for LiveCode Upgraded to 5.3

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Wed Jun 26 14:12:54 EDT 2013

BTW, I would LOVE to see a VStudio for iPad, or at least a version of it to
connect to databases, browse data, structures,etc.  I use an app DB
Designer that I would love to see in Valentina fashion... I use it for
creating databases while on the road.  Allows for real quick creation when
I get back to the office by exporting the SQL and executing it on my office
machine.

One can only hope for true portability, right?

SKIP