[ANN] LiveCode University

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Jun 26 10:05:13 EDT 2013

Richmond,

My apologies. In the interest of getting the application out the door in a timely way I haven't yet done a Linux build. Now that the Mac and Windows versions seem to be solid, I'll turn my attention to building and testing for Linux. We'll notify the list when it's ready.

Regards,

Devin

Sent from my iPhone