Fonts look awful in standalones built in v5.5+ -vs- v4.0

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jun 25 10:52:42 EDT 2013

I tried setting the textfont of this stack to the textfont of stack "home".
Still it returned empty when I put the textFont of any field in my stack.

I have users on XP and 7, so I think I will just loop through all the
fields in preOpenStack and set the appropriate textFont.  I'll report back
if it still looks weird.

XP's system font is "Tahoma".
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823033

Win7's system font is "Segoe UI".