Fonts look awful in standalones built in v5.5+ -vs- v4.0

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 24 22:26:49 EDT 2013

On 6/24/13 9:14 PM, Roger Eller wrote:
> This isn't for mobile. I'm seeing this difference on the same machine. It's
> just IDE -vs- standalone for Windows.

Oops. That's pretty odd then. It could be the font size, maybe. I know
some Windows fonts look scrawny at a different size than the IDE uses.
So maybe the stack is inheriting a size from the home stack?

You could try:

   set the textfont of this stack to the textfont of stack "home"
   set the textsize of this stack to the textsize of stack "home"

Save it and see what happens...

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com