educators meeting today

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Jun 22 09:23:01 EDT 2013

There were specific pledges, at £55 I think, where the main reward was the one day teacher training. So, any other pledge, no matter how much, wouldn’t have given you the day of training.

In the end there was me and Cyril, and five attendees. We covered all the basics of LiveCode, and got into more advanced areas too. They all seemed to find the day useful. I told them about this email list, so hopefully we’ll see them here too.