imageData again

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Jun 21 17:31:17 EDT 2013

	Ok, here is my script where I am simply trying to grab an image from another card and set it up for viewing when a thumbnail is pressed. The images get all messed up with black spaces etc. I am sure that I am setting the width and height to the same size as the original but i get garbage. No in the simulator this will work "IF" I touch the button twice in a row?????

on mouseUp
     if the width of this card > 1025 then
          put "1204" into pWidth
          put "904" into pHeight
          put "778,562" into pLoc
     else
          put "602" into pWidth
          put "452" into pHeight
          put "389,281" into pLoc
     end if
     lock screen for visual effect in rect the rect of this card
     put the cImageName of me into tImage
     if there is an image tImage of card 3 then
          if there is an image "Preview" then delete image "Preview"
          create image "Preview"
          set the width of image "Preview" to the width of image tImage of card 3
          set the height of image "Preview" to the height of image tImage of card 3

          set the imageData of image "Preview" to the imageData of image tImage of card 3
          set the lockLoc of image "Preview" to true
          set the dropShadow["color"] of image "Preview" to 0,0,0
          set the script of image "Preview" to the cImageScript of this card
          put the long id of image "Preview" into pImageID
          setAreaProportional pImageID, pWidth, pHeight

          set the loc of image "Preview" to pLoc
     end if
     unlock screen with visual effect "dissolve" very fast
end mouseUp

ANy ideas????

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com