persistent arrays and other data for server/web

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 16:08:47 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:
> Might look here for a simple example of session management:
> http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10787&p=50056&hilit=session
> #p50034

Thank you.  So it sounds like a session can be tagged to an id
generated server side, passed back to the client, which then uses it?

And is this save from snooping if I use https?

> However, if you're using the community version of livecode server,

Horrors, No!

:)

This is hard-core commercial, with keys that need to stay secure, code
that needs to stay secure, . . .

I'm not even using 6 for development, although I have the full
license.  It doesn't appear to be fairly described as "beta" at the
moment.  (Well, sure, if you use MS counting, but it's not up to alpha
by apple counting . . . :)

thanks

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.