"One Year Free" (Subscriptions)

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jun 21 04:18:34 EDT 2013

Hi,

that´s the way they are doing it.

I have several yearly subscriptions running with Runrev. One of my subscription is due for renewal on the 19th july.

On the 18th june i got an email reminding me of the coming payment.

"Your On-Rev Dedicated IP Address Yearly Subscription is due for renewal on 19th July 2013.
Your card will automatically be charged on this date, for 35,00 eur, as per the agreement you have set up with us.
If your card details have not changed since your last payment you need not do anything, your payment will be made and your license automatically renewed....."

I am pretty sure they are doing the same with Livecode subscriptions.

Regards,

Matthias