Reliable way to do something on shutdown?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Jun 18 20:55:33 EDT 2013

Hi Paul,

Maybe a shutDownRequest handler in the script of your mainStack would do
the job. In effect this lets you pause the shutdown process before it
does anything, make sure your external is closed, then pass
shutdownRequest. I think I would start there. Or 'closeStackRequest'
like Terry suggested - it would work in the IDE or the standalone. That
might be a better approach.

Phil Davis

--
Phil Davis