Using the Find command in IOS

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Sat Jun 15 17:22:38 EDT 2013

The dictionary shows that the Find command is supported in IOS, but I can't
seem to make it work as described.

I want to "find" a string in a scrolling field and have the field scroll
automatically to that string. It works fine on the desktop but doesn't
scroll to the found line in the IOS field (although it *does* draw a box
around the string, which I don't actually care about).

I'm not doing anything with the vscroll property of the scrolling group the
field is in, but as far as I can tell, I shouldn't have to.

Is there a way to get Find to just scroll to the found string in an IOS
text field? Is there more that is needed beside simply using the Find
command?

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein