synonyms

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Jun 15 01:04:51 EDT 2013

On 15/06/2013, at 2:33 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry to have to post this somewhat angry post.

SNIP rest of rant

FWIW I decided I no longer had time to think about propertyNames when you persisted in posting here after being told where to post and then said you didn't have time to post there...  either way perhaps spending your limited time clearly detailing what you want and why would have been a better use of your time than having a rant at people volunteering in their limited spare time...

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!