6.1

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Jun 14 16:37:18 EDT 2013

On 15/06/2013, at 2:31 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> As far as I can tell, everyone who has posted on the forums is on the
> developers list.  In fact, discussing engine/IDE changes on the developer
> list would certainly get them more visibility than using the forums at the
> moment;  I haven't counted but I doubt there are more than 10 people who
> have made any posts on the forums.
>
> Monte's point about Mark not checking the dev list is a valid point though,
> his insights are obviously crucial.

At the time *here* I thought was the use list... I think he skim reads but doesn't comment on the dev list... at least a few comments he's made to me indicated he's been aware of conversations on there... still... it's a closed list so it's not appropriate for discussing work on an open source project.

I think it would be good to have some other kind of solution... perhaps a wiki where we can post a proposal and then comment on it/edit it until people are happy but the main proposal is a working document rather than it all getting lost in emails or forum pages...

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!