6.1

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jun 13 16:06:13 EDT 2013

There's been discussion recently on what the purpose of the developers list
is. I think discussion of contributed engine and IDE changes is a perfect
use for it.

Forums are fine but they require an active effort to go look at them
whereas the email lists just turn up.  I think that's been discussed at
length in the past too.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>