6.1

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Jun 13 09:50:52 EDT 2013

Perhaps, for me, a table in the dictionary or a good book would suffice for displaying all properties of an object.  It doesn't have to be a function.  There are advantages of a function that I might exploit, but I'm always reluctant to add new things.

Dar

On Jun 12, 2013, at 7:44 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2013, at 7:32 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> Whenever I'm teaching someone new to the language, one of the first questions that comes up is "What properties are available for each object?"
>
> Yes!
>
> And since LIveCode is evolving, this is also nice for review by old hands.
>
> Dar

---------------------------
Dar Scott
dba
Dar Scott Consulting
8637 Horacio Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

Lab, home, office phone: +1 505 299 9497
For Skype and fax, please contact.
dsc at swcp.com

Computer programming and tinkering,
usually in supporting those developing in
LiveCode--typically by making LiveCode
controls, libraries and externals, and
sometimes by writing associated
microcontroller firmware.