6.1

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jun 12 16:03:03 EDT 2013

Just read the release notes for 6.1, some nice stuff in there - I really
like the new pageRange property.

However, I'm not so happy about the properties changes, at least until I
check them out and see exactly what the changes are.

It sounds like "the properties" doesn't return all the properties it used
to return, only those needed to recreate it.  That's great for those who
want to recreate an object by maybe not so great for folks who want to use
it for other purposes.

And it would be nice to get a bit more explanation of only returning the
unicode variants "if, and only if, they are needed".

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>