LC Community - Script Limits

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:52:01 EDT 2013

On 06/12/2013 10:34 PM, Geoff Canyon wrote:
> 6,000 lines of scripts that you set in the development environment? That's
> normal. 6,000 lines of scripts that you execute with "do" or that you set
> as scripts within the standalone? That's unusual (in LC).

I have 6,000 lines under an image that has an identity problem and
thinks its a button (well, I have
buckets of the things), now I have all sorts of rawKeyDowns that send
"mouseDown" and "mouseUp"
signals to those images.

Obviously (!?&*) when I spin each version of my thing off from its stack
as standalones those scripts get
rolled up inside the standalones.

Richmond.