change orientation on just one card

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Wed Jun 12 05:54:33 EDT 2013

Works fine here (LC 5.5.5) in using the following code to open a substack in landscape mode and return to portrait mode as soon as the app closes it and goes back to the main stack :

1.- In the substack stack's script :

> on preopenStack
>    if the environment is not "mobile"
>    then exit preopenStack
>    else if "playerA" is in the short name of this stack
>    then mobileSetAllowedOrientations "portrait,landscape left,landscape right"
> end preopenStack

2.- In the substack card's script :

> on preopencard
>    mobileUnlockOrientation
>    mobileSetAllowedOrientations "portrait,landscape left,landscape right"
> end preopencard
>
> on closeCard
>    mobileSetAllowedOrientations "portrait"
> end closeCard

3.- In the mainstack stack's script : nothing

4.- In the mainstack card's script : nothing

Both preopenStack and preopenCard are needed to get the mobileSetAllowedOrientations message being efficiently catched on both iOS and Android platforms.