[OT] What's happening here in Turkey...

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Tue Jun 11 21:45:31 EDT 2013

Ender,

Today, the front shows up in Istanbul but, it's walking all around over/against us and will do so until we get "le bon-sens" ??! and, more decisive, the courage to ground the laws of the next for coming times. Are we going to get strong enough to merit something else than tyranny ? Are we going to act and build a worldwide republic where states would become unable to rely on financial bandits  driven vandalism ?…, where peoples would rely on creativity, added value work and respecteous pacific exchanges ?

Awaiting to ear you. Be careful.