change orientation on just one card

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Jun 11 21:40:45 EDT 2013

Has anyone been successful in having just one card in an app be restricted to just landscape. I have an app that is supported for all orientations but for one card I want to restrict the allowed orientations to just landscape.

I tried this on the card I want to restrict but with no luck:
on preopencard
     if the environment is "mobile" then
          mobileSetAllowedOrientations "landscape left,landscape right"
     end if
end preopencard

Is there a way to set the orientation when opening a card. I can't seem to discover any.

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
mcgrath3 at mac.com