Works in IDE, doesn't work in standalone (revisited)

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Jun 11 09:54:40 EDT 2013

Hi Mark

Actually I wasn't, but when I commented out my whole newGraphic handler, the issue in my app remained the same. Works in the IDE (usually), doesn't work in the standalone.

So thanks for the thought, but it's got to be something else: also choosing the pointer tool (which works) does not then allow selection of graphics on the card even though they can be selected via script. I believe I have no cantSelect or cantModify properties set to true (though that may be the answer in the end, since the inability to select looks very much as if one of these props is true). I am still trying to strip it down to essentials, while doing other stuff (like driving from the South of France to London - all the way - tomorrow, and getting ready for that).

Thanks

Graham