Multitasking Comes to iOS, Time for LC to make it better

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Mon Jun 10 19:34:44 EDT 2013

There are a number of techniques they're using. Apparently, the OS watches for when you tend to use apps, and will keep them updated based on that. Also, if you wake up your device for any reason, the OS will make sure that any app that needs an update will get it then, while power is on.

I just downloaded iOS 7, will know in a little while how it works with LiveCode apps.