[OT] Google Drive and Stack Files

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jun 10 13:27:51 EDT 2013

Wondering if anyone has used Google drive to store their stack files.

I've had my stack files on Google Drive for quite a while but until the
last few days have always accessed them from the same computer.

Recently, I've been accessing  a stack file from a different computer for ,
with my usual computer powered off.  On the second computer, all looks fine
in my Google Drive folder, but now on my normal computer, I see many
versions of the stack file each with a number in parens after the name, and
the correctly named stack file doesn't have any of the changes I've made in
the last few days.

I'm pretty sure the highest numbered of these files has all the changes
I've made in it so I can recover from this but wondering if anyone can shed
any light on why this might have happened.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>