is anyone using FieldTrip Rich Text Editor

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Mon Jun 10 12:30:30 EDT 2013

 > So does that mean there is something newer to play with?

There will be soon! If a few people would like to try release candidates
a couple of weeks ahead of official releases, while platform testing and
documentation/demo changes are still underway, let me know offlist.

WordLib is already out the door, but WordOut, SpreadLib, SpreadOut,
WordReport, and FieldTrip are all due for updates and/or official
releases soon. Can't guarantee which one will come first, and I'd like
to keep private testing to a limited number of people, so best case is
if you're interested in more than one of the above! If so, just let me
know which products and which platforms you want to try them on.

Best wishes,

Curry K.