Works in IDE, doesn't work in standalone (revisited)

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Jun 10 06:55:41 EDT 2013

Yep

There is just one 'newGraphic' handler, in the script of a mainstack which is acting as a library. All it does is log information like the cantSelect of objects - logging is just putting text into a field somewhere. When I comment it out, the program behaves as before; BUT I also have a 'newTool' handler in the same place which makes sure that the cantSelect of the card and some other objects is set to false, and the cantModify of the stack is also set to false; and if I comment that out, the tool won't even draw the little graphics that it was allowing before (although the graphic tool, like the pointer tool, still works on another card). So we may be getting somewhere.

Thanks so much for your interest

Graham