I'm a Happy Kickstart Camper . . .

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:13:40 EDT 2013

On Jun 9, 2013, at 1:51 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Richmond-
>
> Sunday, June 9, 2013, 10:42:29 AM, you wrote:
>
>> On 06/09/2013 08:36 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:
>>> Which website?
>
>> Probably this one: http://runrev.com/
>
> This one, too.  http://www.livecode.com

The livecode.com site is the real LC home page. RunRev is the company that sells LC, LC web hosting, and Typing Tutor. If you want to guide someone to LC, use http://www.livecode.com, since it gives links to "how it works," "what it does," and "who is it for," as well as the downloads page. Still has that high school girls image, however -- seems designed to sell to the "programming for the rest of us" crowd, not serious developers. If I were doing marketing I'd change that fast.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig