I'm a Happy Kickstart Camper . . .

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Jun 9 12:38:04 EDT 2013

Richmond-

Sunday, June 9, 2013, 12:35:47 AM, you wrote:

> I don't know what has happened to the RunRev website; it its latest
> incarnation it seems
> to have shrunk to a shadow of its former self.

I was talking up LiveCode to our CEO the other day and I sent him a
link to the website.

Then I went and looked at the website.
Should have done that first.

I see nothing on the content-free homepage that would compel me to dig
further - it rather looks like one of those catch-all web pages you
get when you mistype a url and get urged to "buy this domain".
I *am* encouraged, though, by the fact that the Kickstarter money is
being spent on nuts-and-bolts foundation work and not on a flash(tm)y
new website.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net