LiveCode and Linux

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jun 6 20:10:34 EDT 2013

Joe Klemmer <joe.klemmer at ...> writes:

> Not to get into to much of a rant but I hate having to keep a WinXX
> box around just because I want to do game programming.  Unfortunately,
> there's just so much stuff that's only available for Windows.

Yeah.
A few months ago after my last time-to-rebuild-Windows fiasco I gave up and
relegated my Windows stuff to a Virtualbox VM. I won't get into a religious
war here, but I don't think I've popped that VM open since then. There are a
couple of things I miss, but not enough to think of using it as a real OS.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net