JSON

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Jun 4 21:34:53 EDT 2013

On 05/06/2013, at 11:08 AM, Andrew Kluthe wrote:

> Good point. Handy feature. I might have to see if that can replace my
> modified mark smith lib in some of my projects. Is mergJSON dual licensed?

That's the intention but as there hasn't been a rush to buy (I did expect that given there's LC only options) I haven't added it yet as an option to buy on mergExt.com.... I'm still working out exactly what I should deliver as the commercial version... I'm thinking that just the license file naming the current version is all that's required. BTW it will be $49 individually and also bundled with mergExt.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!