JSON

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Jun 4 17:28:26 EDT 2013

On 05/06/2013, at 7:17 AM, Thomas McGrath III <mcgrath3 at mac.com> wrote:

> Monte, Are you saying that array's are not supported on iOS or are you saying that mergJSON is not supported on iOS? This is needed from an iOS app to send the data to my server from the app.

Arrays are not yet supported in iOS externals (it's all ifdefed out), however, it looks like I should be able to use the old externals sdk to compile for iOS... and possibly android if the external doesn't need any native features. Unlike most of my mergExt stuff mergJSON uses a cross platform C library and is a good candidate for that. However, this is probably going to be well down my priority list given I've only had one person interested in buying it and I don't currently need it on mobile...

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!