Pixelated fonts

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Jun 4 15:13:37 EDT 2013

can you link to a screenshot here? I often have problems on windows that
sound similar to yours, but if you had an image of this that would help me
confirm it here. My solution thus far is usually to go back in and change
the font, then save it and then change it back and save it. Mine isn't so
much pixelated as I think it is just using some other font in place of the
segoe ui that i get in the IDE.