Another bizarre Apple patent troll case, in which Runtime Revolution plays a bit part

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Tue Jun 4 13:35:32 EDT 2013

i thought most of the human interface and multimedia patient nonsense was done by the late 90s. soo many of these trolls with the cdrom boom we went thru and it was pretty funny then as the ideas had been out there on public display most of the time way before. At one point our company was approached and execs got excited about trying to patent the content management system we had developed for cdrom project production. it was silly and luckily they never took it very far (i didnt want to be a troll!)

jeff