First App rejected for odd reasons

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Mon Jun 3 15:43:27 EDT 2013

Oops, sorry. Just re-read your message and you stated your stack file is now 195 MB, which is probably about the size of your executable, plus a few MBs for the engine.

Hmm, I'm stumped. Not really sure what else to suggest. This does seem like a silly limitation. I admit, though, I've never sent an app this large before. What else is making it so large?