[OT] Devawriter pro 1.3.2

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 18:47:57 EDT 2013

Hi Richmond,

Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote
> Version 1.3.2 of the Devawriter Pro Demo is now available at:
> http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/dwriterpro.html
> And, I would, again. urge you to considering helping with its
> development:
> http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/devawriter#share

The main share of users of Devawriter, Are from India?
Maybe a smaller price tag could help them to use it.

Have you considered convert it to a tutor to learn the
language?

With all your experience working in Devawriter, Could
you do a similar editor for lesser know languages?

There are hundreds of languages that surely need
a customizable editor, similar to Devawriter.
Just write to those who care and learn which are
these. :D

Thanks in advance and
Have a nice weekend!

Al