Android custom fonts in web scroller native control...

Paul Maguire me at paulmaguire.me
Sat Jun 1 18:38:41 EDT 2013

Hi Ralph.

I have a Media folder which contains all assets including fonts. This folder is included in standalone settings. It works under iOS - the Livecode UI displays fonts and native web scroller using CSS displays fonts. In Android, fonts appear in UI but not in scroller. I think this is to do with the path I have set up in the CSS - it works differently on different platforms. I think I need to make the path to the fonts relative to the temp HTML file I am writing out - I can't test until Monday though.

Thanks for your advice - will feed back any results.

Kind regards,  Paul.