Android custom fonts in web scroller native control...

Paul Maguire me at paulmaguire.me
Sat Jun 1 16:45:04 EDT 2013

Hi all.

I'm the OP :-) been out if touch since I posted. Thanks to everyone for getting back.

I'm using the technique of dynamically building and HTML page, writing it locally (into the cache folder) then loading it up in a scroller. All fine, except fonts don't load. Maybe writing the fonts to the cache folder will solve this - can't check. This whole issue is handled differently in iOS and Android it seems and I can't see anything on any documentation about it.

Kind regards, Paul.