revOnline and Open Source

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 31 10:27:08 EDT 2013

Hi,

Yes, the license of the community version does infect executables built with it, but not automatically. The author still has to include the license with the software and if s/he doesn't do that, copright applies automatically and the author would be violating LiveCode's open source license.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.