Calendar time issue

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Jul 29 20:34:49 EDT 2013

Fellow LiveCoders...

This is a little off-topic, but I am working on a calendar which reads and displays a variety of calendar formats.  It's going well!  However, when using the iCal format, I have noticed that my calendar is an hour off as compared to what it says on the web display of the calendar.  I am using the DTSTART tag to get the starting date and time.  If DTSTART ends with "Z", I am using:

	put word 6 of the internet date into dateOffset

to get the difference in time and making the change.  I can't find any differences in the VCALENDAR files that would make one calendar a different time than another.

Is there some lookup that I have to do for a calendar?  Anyone have any experience with this type of thing?  Any advise would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
Dan