How can I get Unicode Menu Items on Windows?

Support Toki support.toki at laposte.net
Mon Jul 29 05:45:11 EDT 2013

Hi,

The best solution for using unicode menu is to add tags.
The menuPick handler will get the tag as a parameter, and the tag is
always ANSI on all platforms.
For more explaination, check the keyword menu in the dictionary.
The tag allows to manage cascading menus when menuHistory doesn't.
I use this in a Chinese version of one of my app and it just works fine.

You menu text property will look like this:

新規/|ITEM1
開く/|ITEM2
閉じる/|ITEM3
-