How can I get Unicode Menu Items on Windows?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 11:12:17 EDT 2013

On 07/28/2013 06:06 PM, index at kenjikojima.com wrote:
> Richmond,
>
> You installed a vertical font.

That seems quite obvious from my screenshots; unfortunately EPSON did
not specify that those were vertical fonts.

I'm sorry; but as I have no Japanese, and almost as little knowledge of
Windows XP, I did what
instinct told me to do.

Selecting menu items in your stack is also not doing much good on Linux,
I'm afraid.

Richmond.