keeping track of the open cards for update

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Jul 26 21:05:57 EDT 2013

On 27/07/2013, at 10:27 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> Monte Goulding wrote:
> > On 27/07/2013, at 6:38 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, I've always believed that name was the slowest option, but
> >> it's the iteration that made me thinking that ordinal references
> >> would be at least as fast, and possibly faster since the lookup
> >> is ordinal by nature anyway but ordinal references require no
> >> additional ID comparison.
> >
> > I'm not really sure what you mean by ordinal references.
>
> ordinal = order = "button 1", "field 4", etc.

Ah... gotcha. I haven't got my head around the script parser yet. After a few little looks it's one thing I'm happy to leave to the people getting paid ;-)

My focus lately has been on helping where I can with getting android externals working. Just got mergZXingGetBarcode working this morning!

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!